2011-01-12

Mr. Sinister - Sinfully Yours [Demo] (1992)


Genre: Heavy Metal
Country: USA
Bitrate: 320kbps
Mediafire

The '92 demo from Mr. Sinister ripped and uploaded by metalfranc!. High resolution cover scans (w/lyrics included) have been uploaded by METALHUNTER, get them here.

Demo line-up: Ken Catarineau - Guitar/Vocals, Darrin Rourke - Bass, Michael Ross - Drums & Joseph Enz - Lead Guitar.

1.Mr. Sinister
2.Inside Out
3.Desert Storm
4.I Stalk The Streets

5 comments:

  1. Metalhunter12/1/11 21:23

    As always - Great post dudes!!! Maybe there's anyone interested into the original cover scans, I did an upload here:

    http://www.mediafire.com/?dqi6o498hbs5bo0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn perfect!! thanks a lot to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. metalfranc12/1/11 21:55

    Thanks for the artworks. I have them from my original demo tape, but unfortunately my demo is not with me here so impossible to get it for a while. Thanks to you, I won't have to scan them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys! Great share!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1/2/12 12:36

    would you please re upload this?

    ReplyDelete