2011-01-14

Highway Chile - Demo (1981)


Sample Track: Certain Death


Highway Chile - Demo

Country: Netherlands
Year: 1981
Style: Heavy Metal
Format: Demo
Bitrate: 192 kbps + 128 kbps (bonus tracks)

Rapidshare

Tracklist:

01 - Highway Chile Is Comin' To Get Ya'
02 - Take My Song
03 - Valley Of The Wild
04 - The Endless Trail
05 - Certain Death
06 - Don't Trust Girls
07 - Satans Air-raid
08 - Bite In Anger [Bonus Track]
09 - Midnight Delight [Bonus Track]

One of the very few jewels I have left of my collection I once had. The demo tape of Highway Chile. I remember buying this tape at their concert at "De Boerderij" in Zoetermeer. And today while I was scanning the tapecover, I re-discovered that the sleeve contained a signature of Ben Blaauw!(see below) The bonus tracks I have added it myself. They where with the re-issue of the demo on CD-R by the band themselves. Those were recorded in March 17, 1982 for the radio program "Popkrant" on the public station VARA.


Signature of Ben Blaauw, the guitarist of Highway Chile



The Tape itself

3 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot Bones for the rip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. witchcross27/1/11 03:30

    Huge thanks. Never thought I would see this. I've got the Fever!!

    ReplyDelete