2011-01-06

Blitzkrieg - The Mists Of Avalon (1998)


Artist: Blitzkrieg
Release: The Mists Of Avalon (1998)
Genre: NWOBHM, Heavy Metal
Country: UK


Bitrate: WMA, 160 Kbps
Hoster: ][ Mediafire ][
Bitrate: MP3, 320 Kbps
Hoster: ][Megaupload ][

Vocals : Brian Ross
Guitars : Glenn S. Howes
Guitars : Martin Richardson
Bass : Mark Hancock
Drums : Mark Hancock


1.The Legend

2.Tranquil State

3.I Am The Doctor (Who Are You?)

4.Deceiver

5.Princess For The World

6.The Mighty

7.Smell Of Roses

8.Love's Too Late

9.Anasazi

10.Yesterdays (Hope For The Future)

11.Another Interview?

12.Vicious Rumors

13.I Was Having A Great Time And Stayed Longer Than I Should, So When I Got To The Railway Station, The Last Train Had Gone!

The Legend is, on some releases divided in five parts:
I - Crimson Dawn
II - Nations Divided
III - Camelot
IV - Stryngs
V - Arthur the Once and Future King

No comments:

Post a Comment