2011-01-17

Test Pattern - Demo #1 (1983)



Artist: Test Pattern
Release: Demo #1, 1983
Genre: Hard Rock / Heavy Metal
Country: USA (California?)
Bitrate: 320kbps
Mediafire

Ripped by sonicbludgeon!. This is the same band who contributed with the song "Bite the Knife" on the Metal Massacre Vol. III compilation released also in 1983. I need help with the track-titles and band / tape / cover photos. Get in touch if you can help please.

1. Unknown Title
2. Get it Right (?)

3. Unknown Title

4. Unknown Title

5. Bite the Knife

6. Burn in Hell
(?)
7. Burn Out(?)

8. Unknown Title

9. Unknown Title

3 comments:

  1. Wow, many thanks for this rarity! I didn't think anything existed other than that one song. I'm pretty sure Test Pattern consisted of members from the punk band White Flag. That's about all I know of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please the link is broken

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous27/1/13 17:32

    Yeah it was 2 WHITE FLAG dudes + a TYRANT roadie...

    laurent from Snakepit mag

    ReplyDelete